Our connect groups provide spiritual, financial, and provisional care for our members. We believe that God uses our relationships as the primary method of ministry. If you would like more info on Connect Groups, click right here!
Whether your marriage needs simple maintenance, a light tune-up, or a full over haul, we are prepared to walk with you! Here are some ways we can help:
- Weekly Connect Groups.
- Seasonal Reengage group.
- Certified Premarital and Marital Counseling through SYMBIS*
- Free Subscription to RightNow Media for marriage bible studies and video curriculum. If you would like a free subscription from Connection Point Church, click here.
If you would like to pursue any of these options, please contact our pastor Joel at [email protected]
All of us have struggles. If you are currently struggling with an addiction and need confidential guidance, we are ready to help! Here are some of the ministries we offer:
- Free Subscription to RightNow Media video resources, including video help for addiction to drugs, alcohol, pornography, and other addictions. If you would like a free subscription to RightNow Media from Connection Point Church, click here.
- Pastoral Counseling. Our pastor Joel has more than 15 years experience counseling students and adults with addictive behaviors and struggles. You can email Joel at [email protected] for counseling appointments.
- Connection Point Church has many people who have been through tough circumstances and seen God heal them. If you are interested in connecting with a church member who has been through a similar struggle, please reach out to our pastor and he can connect you with a mentor or friend to walk with you on your journey. You can reach our pastor at [email protected]
You’ve likely heard it said that there is no handbook for raising children. While this is true, there is a lot of wisdom available for parents at CPC. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Children’s Ministry- Each Sunday morning children ages 0-10 years old meet in an age appropriate environment to help them grow in their love of God.
- Student Ministry- Each Wednesday, our Junior High, Intermediate, and High School Students gather for a time of fun and Bible Study. You can learn more here about our Student Ministry by clicking here!
- Parental Counseling- Our pastor, Joel, has counseled and ministered to students for over 20 years. If you would like to schedule face to face counseling, please email him at [email protected] .
- Free Subscription to Right Now Media. RightNow media is the “netflix” of Christian Bible Studies. You can find a variety of parental resources here. If you would like a free subscription from Connection Point Church, click here.
Financial/ Benevolence resources
We know that everyone goes through seasons of struggle. As a church we are committed to helping those in need. We passionately believe that the most important resource you have is your relationships. For this reason, our primary means of providing financial help is through our connect groups. We believe the healthiest way to help someone in a season of struggle involves more than simply giving money. If you would like more information on connecting with other people in a Connect Group, please let us know by clicking here.
We are committed to making an impact in our community and beyond. Here are some of the ways we are serving our world:
- Monthly opportunities to serve the faculty of Cooper Junior High
- Serving at community events
- Evangelism and starting churches in Peru. Each year we send dozens of members to Peru to work with local pastors to reach and establish churches.
- Church Planting in India. Each month, we provide financial support to the Solid Rock Church in India. Since our partnership began six years ago, we have seen the Solid Rock and pastor Sampson Mall reach hundreds of new believers and establish four church locations.
- Solving the Orphan Crisis in Ethiopia. Beginning in 2017, we partner with Hope for the Fatherless to provide care for Ethiopian orphans and establish systemic change in Ethiopia to provide homes and support for orphans. We support them through monthly financial gifts, annual fundraising events, and occasional vision trips.
- Missionary support in Thailand. Each month our church supports the Krouch Family through a financial gift. The Krouch family lives in Thailand and supports incoming missionaries to Thailand and surrounding countries through a variety of methods.
If you would like more information on our local or international outreach efforts, please see our Outreach booth in the lobby on Sunday mornings.
Serving our church
Each week our volunteers arrive on Sunday mornings to serve. They setup, teardown, greet, teach, run our technology, play in the band, and everything else in order to create a dynamic worship service. If you are interested in joining a serve team, click here.
If there is any other way that we could help you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We exist to Lead You from Where You Are to Where God Wants You to Be!